How they work
Skin cancer is the most common cancer in Australia. It is largely preventable. By minimising UV exposure you can reduce your risk of skin damage, including skin cancer and melanoma.
sundicators Sunscreen Reminder Stickers
(using Reversible Technology)
The simple colour change reminds you to reapply sunscreen.
- Apply sunscreen directly on the skin and the Sticker.
- When the Sticker begins turning blue, this is your reminder that your sunscreen is losing its Sun Protection Factor (SPF) and you need to reapply to the skin and sticker again.
- Gentle comfort fit with skin safe 3M medical grade adhesive.
- Stays on skin all day, wet or dry.
- Works with all sunscreens
- One Sticker works all day
- Perfect for all outdoor activities - work and play
sundicators UV Stickers and Wristbands
(using Irreversible technology)
sundicators UV products use patented colour changing technology measures your daily dose of UVA & UVB (broad spectrum) exposure.
Putting sunscreen on the sundicator mimics the SPF protection the sunscreen is giving your body – there is no more guessing.
- Colour changes are UV activated
- Sunscreen is applied to skin and the Stickers or Bands
- Bands and Stickers are single-use
- Waterproof – works in fresh and salt water
- Works with any sunscreen – cream, spray or lotion
sundicators make it fun and easy to remember to reapply sunscreen and when to get avoid the sun or cover up.
Step 1: Activate
Activate the Sticker or Band by exposing it to direct sunlight for 3 minutes.
When new from the pack sundicators are white (as below). When fully activated, the Band will turn deep purple and the Sticker will turn bright blue (as Step. 2)
Step 2: Apply Sunscreen to sundicator
Secure Wristband or place Sticker on wrist or clothing. When sundicators turns dark purple/bright blue, apply sunscreen to the product and allow 15 minutes for sunscreen to dry before getting sundicator wet.
Step 3: Reminder to Reapply
When the sundicator begins to turn to a lighter colour, this is your reminder to reapply sunscreen. Reapply to the sundicator and your skin at the same time, following the exact directions on your sunscreen label.
Step 4: Cover Up or Avoid Sun
Cover your skin or avoid the sun when the sundicator turns to an off-white or cream colour. You have reached your maximum recommended daily UVA & UVB exposure. Your sundicator has finished monitoring UV and is not reusable.