Fundraising with us is a simple way to reward your community members and generate much-needed funds for your organisation.
We make the process easy for you and reward your members with a generous discount and you with high returns.
Our products promote healthy outdoor activities and sun protection options. A great partner to your healthy choice practices.
How it works
Your organisation raises much needed funds AND your community members receive a discount on products.
The process is easy and involves little effort for you:
- Your organization is allocated a unique code which is given to families, members and associates
- Members place their order via our website - mysunprotection.com.au and use their unique code to generate a generous discount at check-out
- Within 1 business day we dispatch orders directly to customers - there is no order collation or distribution by you
- At the end of the agreed fundraising time-frame, a percentage of total sales (excluding freight) from your unique code is given back to your organization.
No cost, hassle-free fundraising
There are no set-up costs and no minimum order quantities apply. We simply ask you to promote the fundraising campaign through social media, newsletters, noticeboards etc. We will also work with you to supply tailored images and wording free of charge.
Giving back to your organisation
You will receive the money in one of the following forms, depending on individual circumstances:
- Funds raised may be converted into My Sun Protection products. These products can be used by your organisation for further fund raising events such as raffles or retained as resources.
- If you have a registered building fund a cash donation can be given in the name of the building fund. A receipt in our company name is required.
- If you are a deductible gift recipient a cash donation can be given in the name of the DGR. A receipt in our company name is required.
Get started now
Email us at info(at)treadley.com.au and supply your organisation's name, contact information and purpose of business. We will assess each application on a case by case basis and My Sun Protection reserve the right to accept or refuse an application. We will contact you to find out more about your organisation and to answer any questions you may have.