Melanie & Me Picture Book
$9.99 AU Express Post
$18.99 International Air Mail (Longer delivery times due to COVID-19)
100% of the purchase price goes to Melanoma Awareness Foundation
Melanie and Me details the adventures of outdoor-loving Melanie, who learns the hard way that playing in the sun can hurt your skin.
This beautifully written and illustrated book introduces the need for sun protection to a young audience, while encouraging their love for the outdoors. Melanie and Me is about outside play, the sun safe way.
About this book:
- Made possible by the generosity of Ruth Logan and Peak2Park
- Is dedicated to Tony Logan who loved the outdoors and tragically lost his battle with Melanoma
- Proceeds to Melanoma Awareness Foundation, to support educational initiatives across regional Queensland
- Written and illustrated by Toowoomba children, under the guidance of Emma Mactaggart at Child Writes
- Medical advice from Dr Tam McLean